Social Media Community Guidelines
We welcome your participation as a means of sharing your own experiences, suggesting improvements, and chiming in on the conversation. To keep our community focused, we have set some guidelines:
- Our Online Social Media Community is moderated and all comments are reviewed by us at 877-965-4010.
- To ensure exchanges are productive, informative, respectful of diverse viewpoints and lawful, we will review all comments and we will either delete or not post comments that are or include:
- Off Topic. We will exclude comments not related to the subject of the conversation. If you have an idea for a subject, would like to provide feedback, or would like follow-up, please contact us.
- Spam. Comments focused on selling a product or service, or comments posted for a purpose of driving traffic to a particular website for personal, political, or monetary gain, will be excluded.
- Personal Attacks. If you disagree with the content, we’d like to hear from you, but ask that you refrain from personal attacks or being disrespectful of others. Malicious intent and or participation not in the spirit of civil conversation will be excluded.
- Illegal. Laws that govern use of copyrights, trade secrets, etc., will be followed.
- Offensive Language. Comments including but not limited to, profane or provocative language will be excluded (which means that hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or derogatory content, threats, obscene or sexually explicit language will not be tolerated).
- Private or Confidential Information. Please do not provide any of your specific account details or other personal information. If you have immediate service needs, please contact us at 877-965-4010.
- Please note that we cannot accept comments from individuals under the age of 18.
- Comments in HTML format (or URLs) will not be accepted. Please only enter plain text.
- We reserves the right to change these guidelines at any time at its sole discretion. The most current guidelines will be available to you online.
- We do not endorse any comments made by its employees, unless they are an authorized representative of our bank. We are not responsible for nor validates assertions or forward-looking statements in the comments. All statements and viewpoints expressed in the comments are strictly those of the commenter alone, and do not constitute an official position of CBRES unless they are posted by the original author (who is an authorized representative of the bank) or by a subject matter expert responding on behalf of that authorized representative.
- If you believe in good faith that materials available on a CBRES site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send CBRES a notice requesting us to remove the material or block access to it. If you believe in good faith that someone has wrongly filed a notice of copyright infringement against you, the Digital Millennium Copyright Act permits you to send CBRES a counter-notice.