We are committed to provide outstanding service, tailored to the business needs of our clients.
- Every appraisal is performed by a certified professional with demonstrated local market knowledge
- Every appraisal gets a thorough quality review before delivery to client
- Our review process is in three parts
- A fitness review of all appraisals before forwarding to FNMA and FHLMC;
- A review of the Submission Summary Report (SSR) to determine quality concerns; and
- An internal Enhanced Review of each appraisal prior to submission to the client
Value for clients
Real -Time updates
Our technology keeps you informed every step of the way with a complete order tracking log and online/email updates. You will have 24-hour access to files and quick response time.
Borrower Report Delivery
An email can be sent to the borrower providing a link containing the appraisal report once completed. Our system allows us to select a specified time if a delay is required for review prior to sending the appraisal to the borrower.
A Delivery Certificate
When sending an appraisal to the borrower, a delivery certificate is automatically forwarded to the client indicating the appraisal has been sent to borrower.
Appraiser selection in strict compliance with industry and federal compliance guidelines
- Quality Score
- CU Score
- Vendor notes
- Turn Time
- Open Orders
- Certification Level
- Service Area
- Open Orders with this client
- Distance from subject – Geographic Competency
3rd-party client operating system integrations
If we do not have a product listed, please contact John Noonan.