We are committed to provide outstanding service, tailored to the business needs of our clients.
- Every appraisal is performed by a certified professional with demonstrated local market knowledge
- Every appraisal gets a thorough quality review before delivery to client
- Our review process is in three parts
- A fitness review of all appraisals before forwarding to FNMA and FHLMC;
- A review of the Submission Summary Report (SSR) to determine quality concerns; and
- An internal Enhanced Review of each appraisal prior to submission to the client
Value for clients
Real -Time updates
Our technology keeps you informed every step of the way with a complete order tracking log and online/email updates. You will have 24-hour access to files and quick response time.
Borrower Report Delivery
An email can be sent to the borrower providing a link containing the appraisal report once completed. Our system allows us to select a specified time if a delay is required for review prior to sending the appraisal to the borrower.
A Delivery Certificate
When sending an appraisal to the borrower, a delivery certificate is automatically forwarded to the client indicating the appraisal has been sent to borrower.
Appraiser selection in strict compliance with industry and federal compliance guidelines
- Quality Score
- CU Score
- Vendor notes
- Turn Time
- Open Orders
- Certification Level
- Service Area
- Open Orders with this client
- Distance from subject – Geographic Competency
3rd-party client operating system integrations
If we do not have a product listed, please contact John Noonan.
Want to talk about partnering with us?
We would love to provide more details about how we work with institutions like yours.
Contact us or call at 877-965-4010. We look forward to talking with you.