The Automated Valuation Model (AVM) is a quick way to form preliminary opinions on property valuations. The AVM is not intended to replace an appraisal of market value where such an appraisal is required.
What can you learn from our AVM?
- Estimated Market Value
- Property Features and Location
- Market Comparable Analysis
- List of recent comps by date and distance
How an AVM may be used:
- Eliminate properties that won’t qualify as “investor grade”
- Determine if enough comparables exist
- Get independent input, prior to committing significant resources to underwrite a property
- Get supplemental information prior to ordering an appraisal
- Get quick info to determine the marketability of foreclosures and REO