- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We may share personal information collected on this Site with any member of its own and any other future subsidiaries or affiliates.
- We will not sell, rent, loan, transfer, or otherwise disclose any personal information to third parties except as set forth in this statement.
- We may share personal information with third parties under the following circumstances: (i) in connection with a court order, subpoena, government investigation, or when otherwise required by law; (ii) in the event of a corporate sale, merger, acquisition, or similar event; or (iii) working with third party companies to support the Site’s technical operation or execute a specific promotion or program (such as providing responses to the Guest Comments Page, conduct surveys, or maintain a database of visitor information, etc.). If personal information is shared with any third party for the purposes of executing a specific promotion or program, it will be clearly communicated to visitors that the third party will have no right to use the personal information for independent purposes. In support of this policy, the CBRES will enter into written agreements with any third party receiving personal information requiring the third party to comply with the privacy policies and applicable laws. To avoid your personal information from being shared with a third party, you can choose not to use the affected service or participate in the affected promotional activity.
- To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.