Forging Alliances with Local Appraisers
Forget what you know about AMCs. We’re different and better.
Appraisers (and clients) like working with us.
We are actively looking for qualified appraisers in every area of the country. We want to develop long-term relationships with qualified appraisers. Here’s why appraisers like working for us:
- We refuse to treat our appraiser business partners with anything less than professional respect
- We are operated by certified, experienced appraisers who have worked many years in the industry
- We understand the needs of appraisers and we work hard to meet them
- We adhere strictly to the ethical obligations of AIR, USPAP, FNMA and FHLMC, including the federal rules set forth for UAD, FHA, the Truth-in-Lending Act (TILA) and the Dodd-Frank Act
Our take on appraiser fees
We are interested in quality, therefore, we do not send appraisal orders out to the lowest bidder.
- We want the best product, delivered as quickly as possible.
- We want appraisers who are committed to the same level of professionalism as we are.
- We pay appraisal fees on all completed assignments electronically every week, regardless of when the property closes. View and download the documents required to qualify for electronic payments.
Want to know what it’s like to work with us?
We pledge to forge ethical alliances with local appraisers. Read what our appraisers have to say.